Overdraft Protection is available to our members who have temporary and unforseen difficulty making ends meet. This protection is designed to be short term and used only when it is most needed. This service allows WestEdge® to consider making payment for your overdrafted items to stores or individuals.
8 Reasons You'll Appreciate Overdraft Protection
1. You made an honest mistake balancing your checkbook and now you're short funds.
2. A deposit that you expected becomes delayed.
3. Unforeseen expenses drained your account balance.
4. Your chances of paying expensive merchant reurned-check fees are limited.
5. You may avoid the embarrassment of a "bounced" check.
6. You have greater flexibiliy for managing your money.
7. Added convenience.
8. Other than the expense of non-sufficient fund charge or transfer fee (as set forth in the fee schedule), there are no additional fees for this service.
Because we offer multiple forms of Overdraft Protection, from a simple account transfer to protection tied to a credit account, please speak with a Financial Service Representative to review your options.