Simplify your life with FREE Bill Pay from WestEdge®!
It’s easy to set up and use.
Online Bill Pay not only provides a quick and easy way to pay bills, it also helps you effortlessly manage your accounts. Online Bill Pay allows members to pay bills in one place, set up automatic reoccurring payments, and protect their identity with greater security. Imagine no more late payment fees, no more stamp licking and no more worry about whether payments were received.
- Pay anyone without the hassle of writing checks – from your auto loan to your babysitter. Show me how to pay a person »
- Convenience - Receive and pay your bills electronically all in one place and all from your computer.
- Control - Schedule single, multiple or recurring payments in just a few steps – you'll never worry about missing a bill or late fees. Show me how »
- Savings - Save money every month on stamps and trips to the post office by making payments online. How much would you save?
- Security - Protect against check fraud with electronic payments instead of unsecured mail.
- Simplicity - Track your payments history at a glance and view all of your future scheduled transactions.
- Confidence - Check your account status to securely confirm that payments went through.
- Creating a payee list is a one-time process that takes minutes, and you can begin paying bills right away.
- Frequently Asked Questions about Bill Pay »
For more information about adding payees and scheduling payments, go to the “Help” tab within Bill Pay (as shown below).
To enroll and access Bill Pay, simply login to Online Banking and click the Bill Pay tab (as shown below).
Online Banking Login
You may also visit Online Banking directly by clicking here.