Overdraft Protection is available to our members who have temporary and unforeseen difficulty making ends meet. This protection is designed to be short-term and used only when it is most needed. This service allows WestEdge® to consider making payments for your overdraft items to stores or individuals.
8 Reasons You'll Appreciate Overdraft Protection
- You made an honest mistake balancing your checkbook and now you're short funds.
- A deposit that you expected becomes delayed.
- Unforeseen expenses drained your account balance.
- Your chances of paying expensive merchant returned-check fees are limited.
- You may avoid the embarrassment of a "bounced" check.
- You have greater flexibiliy for managing your money.
- Added convenience.
- Other than the expense of a non-sufficient fund charge or transfer fee (as set forth in the fee schedule), there are no additional fees for this service.
Because we offer multiple forms of Overdraft Protection, from a simple account transfer to protection tied to a credit account. Please speak with a Financial Service Representative to review your options.