Board of Directors & Supervisory Committee Volunteer Opportunities
We’re currently seeking Board of Directors & Supervisory Committee volunteers!
If you have a passion for WestEdge to remain an essential part of the community, become part of the volunteer group that leads our credit union forward and keeps us going strong.
This is a wonderful experience to make a difference at YOUR Credit Union!
Board of Directors Responsibilities
The Board of Directors is ultimately and wholly responsible for all the operations and functions of the credit union.
- Set the overall strategic direction of the credit union
- Select and oversee the President/CEO
- Review progress of the credit union in serving member needs
- Ensure sound financial conditions
Supervisory Committee Responsibilities
- The Supervisory Committee, appointed by the Board, is a form of checks and balances to ensure the Board is safeguarding members’ assets and that management complies with policies and regulations.
- An ombudsman for membership
- Audit financial statements
- Establish and maintain internal quality controls
Take Action Today
To learn more, contact Katie Zowada at (360) 734-5790, or send her a message below. We look forward to hearing from you!